Responsible Travel Policy
This section covers the overall aims of our policy and theethos/mission statement of the company.
1. Sightseeing tours are operated and led by local guides. Also, we use localdrivers and local staff makes all tour arrangements.
2. We encourage clients to buy handmade artifacts from the local producers likeperfume, papyrus, carpets and pharaonic gold or silver souvenirs.
3. We are interested in training our local staff by giving them leadershipcourses, emotional intelligence courses, and language courses in addition totourism courses.
4. We use hotels and cruises that we guarantee
its service and its quality to make sure that our guests in safe hands.
1. All places visited are to be left as we found them. No piece of paper is tobe left behind.
3. Local guides and tour operators are not allowed to smoke during work.
4. Department managers meet weekly to ensure that all operations have minimalimpact on the environment. We emphasize reducing in noise pollution by orderingtour drivers to refrain for using their car horns and we encourage our staff togo out of their way to pick up trash at tourist sights.
5. Our drivers and tour guides emphasize preservation of Egypt’s coral reef,emphasizing the damage that touching or removing coral does to the ecosystem ofthe Red Sea.
6. We support eco-tourism and do our best to deal with ecologically friendlyhotels and resorts in Dahab, Marsa Alam,ect.. 7. We are always open to suggestion from clients about how to improveour services in terms of environmental impact.
1. Sun Pyramids Tours staff provide travelers with accurate information beforetheir arrival concerning the customs, traditions and suitable clothes for eachdestination.
2. Sun Pyramids Tours hires from local communities, training students intourism principles and customer relations during summer holidays with the goalof hiring new employees from these trainees.
3- Sun Pyramids Tours specializes in providing tours for handicapped travelersand do our best to make everything accessible for them.