MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise Start from $655
MS Amoura is a luxurious river yacht offering 6 elegantly furnish cabins, each with a panoramic window through which to view the passing scenery in privacy. There is also a spacious sundeck to enjoy the scenery and the weather. Sail the Nile in style and luxury on this exclusive boat that will carry you from Esna to Aswan and back again in ageless luxury.
4 Days – Aswan / Esna Every Friday
Day 1: Friday
Upon your arrival at Aswan airport / Train station, you will be met and assisted by your tour manager from Sun Pyramids Tours, then you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist guide to enjoy a day tour in Aswan where you will visit Philae Temple , The High Dam with enjoy walking in Aswan Bazaar. Later you will be escorted to embark your Dahabiya Nile Boat with enjoying your Lunch on Board. Have a charming sail to Kom Ombo. Arrive to Kom Ombo and overnight.
Day 2: Saturday
Breakfast at your leisure. Here we visit to the Greco Roman Temple at Kom Ombo. The temple building is totally symmetrical with two entrance’s two halls and two sanctuaries dedicated to the Falcon God Haroeris (Horus the Elder) and the Crocodile God Sobek. We set off for the relaxing journey to the temple of Gebel el Silsila, another of our less frequented destinations. You will be amazed as we tie up alongside the Speos of Hormheb. If possible dinner will be served in the grounds of the illuminated temple or on the upper deck whilst soaking up the tranquil atmosphere with music to match the mood.
Day 3: sunday
Enjoy breakfast at your leisure, visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt’s monuments. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. After your visit to the temple, either ride or walk through the bazaar, this is an extensive bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs, spices and perfumes. We will then set sail to an island where we will disembark to get dinner served in the edge of the Nile according to weather status or dinner will be served on Sun Deck. Preparing for our EGYPTIAN EVENING OF FUN, with Egyptian cuisine, Arabic Music . Dress in your bespoke Gallabeyah or belly dancing outfit. we gently sail en-route to Esna, Overnight Esna.
Day 4: Monday
Disembarkation from your Nile boat in Esna after enjoying your breakfast, then you will be be escorted to Luxor to have a Sightseeing tour to visit the Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon and Karnak Temple. Later you will be transferred to Luxor airport or Train station for your final departure.
** NB: The Nile Boat departure is dependent on booking at least 2 double cabins or 4 participants to guarantee sailing
– 6 double cabins (ca. 13 sqm) with twin or large bed,
– 1 Suite (ca. 21 sqm) with large bed, private terrace,
– Each cabin is measuring 13sqm, has a large bed or twin beds with Egyptian cotton
– Large window with a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
– All cabins have large, panoramic windows
– All cabins are air-conditioned
– Private bath/shower with hair dryer
– Room service
– International Telephone
– Safe box
– Laundry service & housekeeping
– Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm
– Sun Deck
– Satellite-TV, DVD player
– Oriental seating area
– Internet access.
– Water filter
– Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
– Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is cal
- Every Friday from Aswan & Monday from Esna
Day 1: Monday
- Upon your arrival at Luxor airport / Luxor train station, your tour manager from Memphis Tours will meet and assist you, then you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide for a sightseeing tour in Luxor to visit the Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Memnon Colossi and Karnak Temple , then you will be transferred from Luxor to Esna for embarking your Nile Boat where you will be welcomed by the crew on board. Overnight in Esna on board your Nile boat.
Day 2: Tuesday
- Enjoy breakfast at your leisure, sailing to Edfu, arrive around noon time. Visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt's monuments. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. After your visit to the temple, either ride or walk through the bazaar, this is an extensive bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs, spices and perfumes. Lunch on Board then continue Sailing till Silsela Hormoheb Temple, Dinner will be served in the grounds of the Temple or in an island or on the upper deck of Boat whilst soaking up the tranquil atmosphere with music to match the mood.
Day 3: Wednesday
- Breakfast at your leisure, sailing to Kom Ombo Temple, visit to the Greaco Roman Temple Kom Ombo. Enjoy sailing to Aswan and listen to the sounds of the water buffalo as they wade in the shallow water while you wil see the Donkeys on the banks of the Nile as they go about their day to day business and the various bird life of the river. Overnight close to the doors of Aswan city
Day 4: Thursday
- Breakfast on Board , then you will enjoy a visit to the Philae Temple, The High Dam with enjoy walking in Aswan Bazzar. Back to the boat to enjoy an amazing evening in Aswan and overnight.
Day 5: Friday
- Disembarkation after enjoying your breakfast, then you will be transferred to Aswan airport / Aswan train station for final departure.
Summer Rates: from May to September
05 Days / 04 Nights
$ 865 Per Person in Double
$ 1410 Per person in Single
04 Days / 03 Nights
$ 655 Per Person in Double
$ 1065 Per person in Single
Winter Rates: From October to April
05 Days / 04 Nights
$ 895 Per person in Double
$ 1475 Per person in Single
04 Days / 03 Nights
$ 665 Per person in Double
$ 1095 Per person in Single
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star Dahabiya on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- all languages speaking tour guides
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
After your tour is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Sun Pyramids Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions canceled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Sun Pyramids Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.