Package 5 Days 4 Nights to The Oberoi Philae Christmas Nile Cruise Start from $3248
How about a Christmas with a difference on this Egypt 5 Day Special Offer aboard the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise? A Luxury Christmas Nile Cruise offering you a seasonal feast on board with a Christmas Dinner and Party whilst discovering the lovely ‘Nubian’ Aswan with tours of Philae Temple enroute Then sailing to the Ancient Luxor and Valley of the Kings, Temples and more.
Day 1: Arrival Aswan – Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
– On arrival at Aswan International Airport, you will be met and assisted by our Sun Pyramids Tours Representative and transferred to your Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise for embarkation.
– 12:00 hours–Embarkation from Aswan Port.
– 12:30 p.m. – Lunch
– 4:00 p.m. – Visit Nubian Museum by motor boat
– 7:30 p.m. – Dinner Overnight in Aswan
Day 2: Aswan Sighseeing – Kom Ombo – Sail to Edfu
– 06:00 a.m. – Tea and coffee with cookies
– 06:30 a.m. – Private sun rise visit to Philae temple and High Dam
– 9:00 to 10.00 a.m. – Breakfast
– 9.00 a.m. – Sail to Komombo
– 10:00 a.m. to 12.00 noon. – Spa Time
– 1:00 p.m. – Visit the twin temple of Komombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the Crocodile God Sobek, God ofFer tility and Creator of the World. The other side is dedicated to the Falcon God Haroeis, also known as Horus, the Elder.
– 2.00 p.m. – Lunch Sail to Edfu
– Afternoon Tea
– 7:30 p.m. – Cocktail reception with entertainment
– 8:00 p.m. – Dinner
– Overnight in Edfu
Day 3: Edfu Temple – Sail to Luxor
– 7:00 a.m.- 9:00 a.m. – Breakfast
– 9:00 a.m. – Visit the Temple of Edfu, the best preserved temple of the ancient world, dedicated to Horus the Falcon God.Sail to Essna
– 1:00 p.m. – Lunch Cross the Essna Lock – Sail to Luxor
– 7:30 p.m. – Dinner Overnight in Luxor
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
– 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.Breakfast
– 7:00 a.m.Visit the West Bank, to explore the West Bank of ancient Thebes. Visit Valley of the Kings, with its royal tombs, King Tut’s tomb, Ramesses the 6th. This is followed by a visit to The temple of Medinet Habu, Dier El Madina and on the way back, stop at the Colossi of Memnon.
– 12:30 p.m.Lunch
– 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.Visit Luxor temple
– 7:30 p.m.Dinner
– Overnight in Luxor
Day 5: Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise – Disembarkation
– 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. – Breakfast
– 0800 a.m. – Visit Karnak temple
Note : If the mentioned cruise or the hotel are not available, the company has the right to change to any cruise or hotel, as long as it is of same category.