Water Skiing in Sharm El Sheikh Start from $60
Walk on water and experience fun with our water skiing professional team, if you’re in sharm and you want to enjoy a fun, light water activity then this is for you, the water skiing is very exciting and very easy you will be pulled behind a motorboat or a speed boat across the water, the sport is enjoyed by millions around the world
– Ride the waves and enjoy the sea breeze
– Let yourself enjoy this experience
– Our team will help you to be safe
– 10 minutes of joy and happiness enjoying water Skiing
– Our representative will be with you most of the time
Sun pyramids tours will pick you up from your hotel in sharm el sheikh anytime from 9:00 Am till 1:00 Pm
Drive to the Water Skiing Center our operators located in Naama Bay and the drive takes about 25 minutes to get to Naama bay.
Safety instructions our instructors will give you a safety briefing so that you get an idea of how safe, the sport is very easy but in the same time we just want to be sure our beloved guests will be safe, it’s very easy and very safe.
Water Skiing if you never experienced the sport before our team will consider this and the boat driver will not speed up giving the chance to get used to the water reflexes, the key behind enjoying this sport is to be able to take control of the board, lean Back and strengthen your legs, and of course not get panicked, you can learn all about the techniques required through our experienced team, Sharm peninsula is very well formed allowing all the water sport activity to be really enjoyable, safe and very easy to practice. You will enjoy 10 mins of water skiing.
Drive Back to Hotel our rep will be waiting for you the whole time on land to escort you back to your hotel
- Duration: About 1 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Run: Everyday
- Pick-up: From 9:00 Am Till 1:00 Pm ( any time you desire ),From your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
- • Air conditioned transportation everywhere from / to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
• Professional English-speaking Rep.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal spending