2 Day: Cairo Short Break Start from $195
Cairo stopover packages for 2 days and layover tours in Cairo Egypt, great transit tours from Cairo airport for 2 days tours in Cairo with a personal tour guide to visit Cairo must-see sights including Giza Pyramids
Day 1:Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel, the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Welcome Drink
Day 2:Pyramids / Cairo Tour
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch will be served at the good quality local restaurant. Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue to Old Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. In the evening transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Note : If the mentioned cruise or the hotel are not available, the company has the right to change to any cruise or hotel, as long as it is of same category.
What’s include: – Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
– Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
– Accommodation in Cairo for 1 nights including bed and breakfast
– All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
– Private English speaking guide
– Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
– All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
– Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
– Bottled water during the trips
– Portage when needed
– All service charges and taxes
– Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports